Salesforce Partner Specializing in Lightning Transitions | Salesforce CRM Staffing | IT Assessments
- University: West Liberty University
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Turks and Caicos
- Dream Vacation Destination: Maldives
- Favorite Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Favorite Movie: The Hangover
- First car: Ford Ranger
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Mobile App: Waze
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Blaze
- Worst Job: Event Security at WVU football games
Wes brings more than 10 years of Sales Leadership experience to VALiNTRY that spans from healthcare to Information Technology. Following a successful college wrestling and coaching career, he attacked the pharmaceutical industry as a Sales Professional gaining valuable experience in sales/marketing, product launch and field sales training.
In 2012, Wes made a shift into the exciting world of Information Technology and found success in Business Development, Consultative and Strategic Selling including software, hardware and services. A specialist in building client relationships and lasting partnerships, Wes is excited to join the VALiNTRY team in the Nashville market.
Outside of work, Wes enjoys spending time traveling and trying new restaurants with his wife Chris. Hobbies include hunting, fishing, and getting faster as a Spartan obstacle course athlete.