Builder of Brands | Student of Consumer Insights | Maximizer of Creative Teams | Father
- University: N.C. State University
- Favorite Vacation Destination: South Pacific
- Dream Vacation Destination: Space
- Favorite Sports Team: Atlanta Braves
- Favorite Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
- First car: Saturn SL1
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Mobile App: Fantasy Movie League
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Blaze
- Worst Job: Packing cigarettes
Listen to one of my playlists:
Scott has over 20 years of experience leading creative teams in marketing strategy, production, and design and he oversees the Corporate Marketing group in support of VALiNTRY’s 4 division brands. Scott has a B.A. in Communication from North Carolina State University and earned his M.B.A. at Rollins College in Winter Park, FL.
When he’s not at work, you’ll find Scott at the movies, trying new restaurants and exploring the local theme parks with his family.