Transformation Leader | Change Agent | All Things Salesforce
- University: University of Central Florida
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Japan
- Dream Vacation Destination: Mt. Everest expedition
- Favorite Sports Team: NY Mets, Juventus, UCF Knights
- Favorite Movie: Five Deadly Venoms
- First car: 1988 Ford Taurus Wagon
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Mobile App: TrainingPeaks
- Favorite Salesforce Mascot: Einstein
- Worst Job: Working at The Movie Gallery
Luigi is Valintry’s Managing Director and is a thought leader in improving the Customer Experience. With a passion for transforming businesses from analog to digital, he is 5x Salesforce Certified with a concentration in sales, service, and marketing. He has a track record of building and leading teams to optimize the customer journey, sales and marketing operations, sales effectiveness, and positively impacting change management. His experience expands through industries such as healthcare, consumer goods, retail, technology, and financial services companies.
As a Salesforce Partner, Luigi has successfully led and delivered profitable implementations for national organizations in the Fortune 1000 list.
In his spare time, Luigi enjoys spending time with his wife and two rescued dogs. He is a 2x half Ironman, an ultra-distance trail runner, and a life-long learner.