We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our client's multi-year project rollout to several entities across the US. Your job will be to work on Salesforce-related projects, design, develop and support new and existing software applications. This role focuses on building best of class, robust, scalable, efficient ETL solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
You are a motivated and creative problem-solver. You have a conceptual understanding of BI design, metadata modeling, relational/multi-dimensional databases, and report development. You can keep projects on track, provide regular progress updates, shift focus when required, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
The Project Team will be responsible for integrating Enterprise application data, populating cloud-based Data Lake, providing curated and noncurated data assets for analytical use to cross-functional teams. The team works cross-functionally across the business with stakeholders to provide support, guidance, and technical implementations where appropriate.
• Custom development on the Salesforce Platform with a bias toward using native functionality and Lightning components
• Perform technical analysis, design, development and implementation of applications with necessary customization and integration
• Work with Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support application development
• Troubleshoot code and fix bugs for planned releases and to resolve production issues
• 5+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
• 5+ years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, Lightning Flow, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
• Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application
• Proven database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL
• Understanding of integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
• Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience writing business requirements documents
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
• Experienced with code versioning and code branching strategy using GIT
Nice to Haves
- Apttus CLM is a highly preferred skill or Health Cloud or Vlocity
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.