Our team is looking for a Salesforce developer to join our team. We are moving to Lightning and rebuilding our environment, so you will have the ability to work with the latest Salesforce technology and make a huge impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking for a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping in the developing of our CRM strategy in the new Lightning org and will require a deep knowledge of Salesforce. You will work closely with internal teams to build out Salesforce enhancements for Sales, Marketing and other 3rd party applications. Lightning (2.0 experience would be great, but, not a must!)
• Proficiency in SF APEX development, Apex Classes, Triggers, SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP – code coverage, Developed Lightning components and Lightning app experience
• Visualforce Pages, Controller
• Familiar with Sales process
• Flows Process builder
• Admin Setup general understanding
• Overall understanding of Salesforce Security model, integrations and release and development tools would be ideal.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box functionality and configuration, especially in Sales cloud.
• Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce.com API's.
• Adept at abstracting business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and breaking down detailed technical concepts.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Critical thinker with a hunger to solve complex business challenges.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently and as a team.
• Excellent ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests and manage laterally, upwards and downwards depending on the project.
• Detail-oriented with strong planning skills and consistent follow-through.
• 3+ years working as a Salesforce Developer, writing APEX code.
• Experienced using and implementing a multitude of SFDC app exchange products that help to promote sales adoption.
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
Why work with VALiNTRY?
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Deloitte 2018 Technology Fast 500
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
IT Recruitment Manager
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.