We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with deep Salesforce knowledge to design, develop, and maintain software applications and back-office systems. You will be dreaming up innovations and writing the code that powers a non-profit company. This is a remote (work from home) opportunity to be part of a talented, agile, high-energy team doing cool development work, while also working with people who share your values.
We are able to offer remote work for anyone living in one of the following states:
AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Apex & Visualforce applications for the websites/portals, internal business processes, back-office systems, and mobile applications
- Design, develop, test, and maintain custom applications on the Salesforce / force.com platform using agile development methods
- Build software that allows our employees to delight our members
- Explore and recommend new technology platforms and capabilities
- Participate in agile development teams, constantly improving quality and throughput
- Cross-train with senior development staff in the maintenance of applications, databases, and stored procedures
- Participate in code reviews so all engineers become the best they can be
- Unit and system test new software
- Keep learning: seek advanced certification on the Salesforce platform
- This position requires a self-starter and quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a passion for delivering a wow experience
Essential Skills & Desired Traits
- Design and develop advanced customizations using Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, schedule jobs, batch jobs, and email services
- Understand Salesforce MVP pattern and Salesforce schema
- Design and maintain formula fields, roll up summary fields, declarative process vs coding
- Understand Salesforce governor limits and writing test classes to maintain code coverage
- Knowledge of SDLC and Salesforce coding standards
- Maintained Salesforce AppBuilder and/or Platform Developer 1 certifications
- Manages integration initiatives and implementation of third party plug-ins
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Salesforce DX is a plus. You will be expected to learn our deployment process and adhere to it
- Experience with Lightning Conversion is a plus
- Clear communicator, both verbally, and in writing. Excellent listener with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies
Other Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn and learn fast
- Self-starter who will figure out what it takes to get the job done
- Timely and reliable, enjoy working with and in teams and are a team player
- Possess a proven ability to execute on developed strategies
- Understand, actively participate and are passionate about continuous improvement
- Care about the details and getting things exactly right
- A great attitude
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years application development / programming experience in Apex code/triggers, Visual Force, and SQL
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and great benefits
- An on-site gym and cafeteria (for those who work on-site)
- We value our employees. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skill set, and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the company's success.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.