The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for working with the business teams and the product owner to investigate and analyze issues, defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, and facilitate the creation and execution of test plans. This role will work with the support team to help facilitate help desk support and ongoing maintenance, enhancements and configuration changes within Salesforce.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
• Understand the business challenges and opportunities of the organization and identify improvements in systems and processes, mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
• Work with business users to refine and translate high-level business requirements into technical requirements that address business needs with Salesforce enhancements
• Create necessary corresponding documentation for enhancement requests and manage changes to the requirements for ongoing projects
• Support change management process for new improvements into production including the design, scoping, implementation, and testing, in short, agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end
• Coordinate with the groups of user acceptance business users who test and validate software changes to ensure requirements are met and approvals are in place for sprint production releases
• Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping and loading data from external sources into Salesforce
• Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems, to establish functional and technical peer relationships
• Develop a detailed working knowledge of Salesforce org, company, and business processes
• Provide support for issues identified by users relating to Salesforce and Administer basic CRM user administration tasks including permission sets, data updates, role assignments & sharing, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, process builder, flow, lightning components, dashboards, reports, custom objects, uploads, etc.
• 4 – 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce
• 7 – 10 years of overall progressive professional work experience
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certification required
• Functional & technical analysis skills – ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes and requirements
• Sound business acumen with a visionary big-picture mindset for global Salesforce org
• Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements
• Familiarity with release management, Agile Mindset
• Process-oriented with high attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Strong task management, organization, and team collaboration skills
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to Kaley@valintry.com
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.