VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead in Southfield, MI
The Salesforce Technical Lead will help lead the ongoing growth of our Salesforce platform. This role is part project manager, part Salesforce administrator and part technical lead. The Salesforce Technical Lead will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce based system. This is the perfect role for a Salesforce Technical Lead looking to take their career to the next level, or an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead looking to broaden their experience.
• Identify project requirements, design, implement and successfully deliver effective Salesforce solutions.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Engineer, improve and maintain the Salesforce platform.
• Provide expert guidance in identifying the optimal technical approach to producing solutions for large, complex project requirements.
• Lead architecture planning sessions to anticipate and build future architectural changes and strategies.
• Assume overall technical responsibility for the design, implementation, and success of technical project deliverables.
• Assess the impact of new requirements and developments on the Salesforce environment and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Propose and implement both Technical and Solution Architecture best practices.
• Monitor and improve data quality.
• Coordinate and maintain project scheduling and documentation.
• Lead and mentor team members.
• Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer and/or technical lead.
• Salesforce Certified Administrator certification or stronger credentials.
• Experience implementing Salesforce Lightning Experience preferred.
• Salesforce development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs and SOQL.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
• Experience successfully driving projects to completion and ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, effectively handling and prioritizing simultaneous requests and projects.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
• SQL, Oracle, or other database software experience preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or equivalent.
2. 5+ years of relevant Salesforce development experience.
3. Salesforce Admin (ADM 201) and Developer (DEV 401) Certifications or above highly preferred.
4. A current/valid driver's license is required.
5. A valid Passport and ability to travel internationally to Canada preferred. May require 10 to 20% travel.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.