-Reporting through IT group, this person would be responsible for managing, coordinating and implementing testing for all users (including Sales, Marketing, Membership, Member Support, Business Units, Contracts, Pricing, etc.)
-This person would write and maintain all test cases (both user test cases and regression test cases) and implement the testing of the cases (or working/leading with the business units to test with them).
-This person would log and manage all bugs from testing and work with both business groups and technical groups to make sure that all bugs are prioritized and resolved before going into production for the project and enhancements assigned to them.
-This person needs to understand all functionality that a user uses in the Salesforce.com system and to be able to write the user test cases and implement testing (or coordinating testing with users).
-This person needs a deep understanding of Salesforce.com both from a technical and functional prospective.
-This person will test all data mapping, integration testing with downstream systems (coordinating with IT department as needed) and all workflows (emails kicked off, etc.).
-They will also write and implement all regression testing (testing all existing functionality so we don't break functionality with changes).
-This position will work on the Community Cloud product. This product allows members and employees to share information, ideas, network, etc.
• Conducts functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, and stress/load testing.
• Ability to review and analyze system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases, and provide feedback on missing coverage
• Establish and maintain test plans, test cases and test data
• Ability to identify, isolate, document and track defects
• Ability to work with business partners and technical team members to lead testing process
• Actively participate in walk-throughs/demos, reviews and user group meetings for quality assurance
• Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
• Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and enhancements going on at once and work with manager to prioritize workload accordingly
• Experience writing software test plans and test cases
• Manual testing experience (regression testing, UX testing)
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com system from both functional and technical prospective
• Experience in Salesforce CRM system and associated customer lifecycle activities is required
• Deep knowledge of all aspects of testing a CRM system
• Excellent time analytical / quantitative reporting skills
• Ability to translate between business and technical requirements
• Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret multiple sets of data from various sources to uncover underlying trends and correlations
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to Kaley@valintry.com
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.