Salesforce Lead Analyst – Business Process Engineering – Subject Matter Expert
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team for a very prominent company.
This role will act as the Subject Matter Expert on the Salesforce Platform and help drive current and future initiatives. A perfect candidate will be able to push business requirements, analyze solution design and help with implementations for the Salesforce platform.
• Write requirements using different approaches such as use cases
• Must collaborate with other team members to understand how front-end effects to the current back-end procedures.
• Working with the Salesforce platform to configure, manage, and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
• Partner with Stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability for the standardized business tools and processes.
• Provide insight related to UI wireframes, ensuring the interface design will align with system architecture or limits.
• Build and develop customized reports and dashboards.
• Help with the creation of wireframes, workflow diagrams, functional maps and user stories.
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Analyst working with the Salesforce Platform.
• Salesforce functional skills are required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong writing skills as this person must have the ability to document process and technical knowledge in clear, easily understood presentations.
• Must be able to identify and foresee use cases and user interaction.
• Basic technical knowledge.
• Bachelors degree is a plus.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification or higher is highly desired
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.