This position would serve as the technical lead for our Salesforce development team, largely focused on ongoing Sales Cloud and Communities releases. The successful candidate will produce detailed designs, develop software solutions, and oversee and guide technical staff activities. The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently. They will be able to document requirements clearly and concisely, author technical documents, and develop successfully on the platform.
Candidates will be able to manage client expectations and scope effectively and will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall project delivery models.
* Build Salesforce solutions leveraging Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
* Conduct data loads to Salesforce and data extracts from Salesforce Data Loader
* Maintain complex Apex and other custom components within the Salesforce environment
* Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, Rest APIs, and oData
* Create and manage custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, dashboards, and validation rules
* Configure, manage and maintain custom sharing rules to ensure data security.
* Implement solutions using declarative and custom features
* Create elegant and rich custom Lightning Components, VF Pages quickly
* Deploy API and WSDL solutions to enable Real Time and batch data exchange for 3rd party systems and SFDC
* Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code * Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases
* Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
* Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required Licenses/Certifications:
* SFDC Platform Developer I (Required)
* SFDC Platform Developer II (Preferred)
* Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.