* Attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents, APEX coding, testing, and supporting the system.
* Work with cross functional teams to identify business opportunities
* Responsible for developing KPIs within the business for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of the business's initiatives
* Perform ETL and Integrate multiple data sources and software tools with business line specific decision support and data analysis.
* Modeling complex systems by integrating large varied datasets of economic, demographic and telecom related information.
* Perform data analysis, interpret data and convert data into meaningful information that helps in making business decisions.
* Develop models, diagnoses, validates, and improves the performance of these models over time.
* Work in an interdisciplinary field, together with computer scientists, business SMEs, and engineers, and will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we're looking for… You see problems as puzzles just waiting to be solved. You know how to manage stakeholder expectations, and you're great at communicating technical information in an easy-to-understand way. Your team orientation and collaborative nature make you an obvious choice to lead cross-functional teams.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.