* Delivers new features by designing, developing and maintaining Web, Mobile, and Console Service applications both for internal and external users, leveraging a Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform. Delivers solutions from business requirements to technical design to final product.
* Ensures quality by supporting corporate coding and architectural standards. Participates in the team's design, and code reviews, and applies departmental design approach and best practices.
* Documents efforts by providing well-formed, readable code, design documentation, and project documentation as needed.
* Promotes a collaborative spirit and a positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, information sharing, problem-solving and support for common goals.
* Upholds company vision by ensuring compliance with Exeter's policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.