VALiNTRY is hiring an experienced Salesforce professional that can lead a high-visibility project for a Healthcare provider. This role will include but is not limited to providing overall technical architecture of the project, guiding / mentoring other Salesforce professionals on the project, and developing processes, flows, triggers, or other Salesforce processes as needed.
Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing Works closely with our internal team to assess current architecture and architect solutions that meet current needs Manage and complete system configuration and user setup as needed Manage and execute on the process of gathering, documenting and maintaining business/process workflows following standard processes and procedures (business process reviews Work with assigned Delivery Lead/Project Manager to fully communicate requirements Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams Basic Qualifications Hands-on programming experience with the Salesforce development stack required.
- Minimum of 4 years of Salesforce implementations and configurations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Service Cloud Salesforce Consulting experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with implementing AppExchange products such as Map Anything, Conga, Docusign, and others is a plus.
- Experience working in PMP centric or Agile centric project engagement frameworks, and flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of both Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations in a consulting organization
- Minimum of 3 years of strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring a Jr. Developer or Jr. Administrator is preferred.
- 2 of the following Salesforce certifications Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1, or Platform Developer 2. Salesforce development and design skills including: Flow, Process Builder, Apex, Visualforce and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.