* Management / Creation of API's on the Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus
* Participate in technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the bank's business objectives
* Lead data discovery and management workshop including master data management (MDM) and data governance
* Design and development of enterprise integrations and data migrations while managing technical scope and client expectations
* Configuration and development of system interfaces, process automation and data transformation services via ETL and ESB used for system integrations.
* Strong knowledge of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
* Understand modern software development lifecycle best practices including agile development and continuous integration * Comfortable collaborating with both business and technical audience
* Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
* Provide technical analysis, technical solution design, software engineering support, and product function expertise to the business, implementing Salesforce solutions
* Participate in large customer facing project teams that implement on premise and SaaS based applications
* Perform code reviews and ensure development adheres to standards, The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and leading system integrations of data and processes within bank environment.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.