Seeking a Remote Business Analyst experienced in working with systems development teams, architects and client stakeholders to support and enhance a growing Salesforce environment. The role involves supporting the Salesforce platform and performing business analysis for a growing publicly traded organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate and collaborate with internal and external development and testing teams throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of a solution
- Perform functional analysis of our current business process and supporting documentation
- Lead meetings with our subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit, clarify, and confirm business requirements
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business process
- Responsible for development of business analysis deliverables
- Support project management in project planning activities
- Support and at times lead the preparation of test cases and associated deliverables
- Execute Salesforce production rollout activities
- Prepare Salesforce training materials and conduct training activities for system end users and ideally to train other subject matter experts to gain Salesforce expertise.
- Support end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and, if required, throughout the duration of maintenance and support timeframes
- A Bachelor's degree. Master's degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to develop task plans, manage time effectively across multiple simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including presentation skills as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to non-technical staff
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied backgrounds, experience, and education levels
- Strong preference is given for experience with sales operations or business process reengineering efforts
- Experience with Agile design methodology and SCRUM meeting facilitation a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus. Desire to gain experience with Salesforce will be required.
- Experience in Salesforce Pardot a plus. Desire to gain experience with Pardot will be required.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.