* Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
* Lead efforts to elicit, review and secure sign-off of business requirements, functional requirements, (SFDC application) functional use cases, functional integration use cases, data migration requirements and reporting requirements through engagement with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs).
* Design, develop, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflows in salesforce.com.
* Evaluate new tools and Salesforce updates as they become available and implement where appropriate. Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce.com, performing tasks such as: security settings, workflow rules, custom object creation, reports, and dashboards
* Coordinate with technical team members (onsite and potentially offshore) to hand-off requirements in all of the aforementioned areas and to convey a complete understanding of the business' needs for the same.
* Suggest design options and provide feedback on feasibility of solution designs proposed by technical team members. Ensure the proposed design meets all of the requirements and identify where gaps may exist and proactively work to close these.
* Identify and document relevant functional test cases and related testing scripts as a part of the quality assurance process. If necessary, participate in the execution testing and quality assurance related activities.
* Drive, support and if necessary formally lead a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) effort that culminates in an explicit business approval to use the application in a production environment.
* As necessary, employing communication skills such as persuasion and negotiation with key business stakeholders and SMEs to obtain this approval.
* Play a key role in the support enhancements, upgrades and new system deployments for SFDC and potentially EDI, B2B portals, eCommerce and other customer impacting applications.
* Develop and deliver relevant training directly to the end users of the system, or in a train the trainer format. Coordinate and perform other post-implementation support.
* Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
* When necessary, lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
* Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in the assigned business processes. Perform in the role of Project Manager on technology enabled business projects.
* Work with FP&A; to perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
* Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers. Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support business needs.
Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.