The Salesforce IT Architect will be responsible for applications that support the business process areas for Client's Sales, Marketing and Customer Service groups on the Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will have experience implementing, supporting, and enhancing solutions in the Sales Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud on the Salesforce platform. They will serve as a SME and solution advisor for how to solve for complex business problems. They will be an escalation point for the Salesforce Administrator and be responsible for all technical aspects of solution design, support, and enhancements including, but not limited to, integration in/out of Salesforce. They will work closely with the Salesforce Administrator for managing pipeline demand and prioritization and will work with internal and external resources to deliver value-add solutions to company's businesses. They will be the focal point for all technical aspects and will work with internal and external resources for requirements gathering, development/delivery of requested changes, testing & documentation, and the ongoing support in the production environment\. They will also work with client's service providers to manage delivery of changes, where appropriate.
Certifications Qualified candidates will have an Advanced Administrator certification, as well as one or more certifications in Platform Developer or Platform App Builder, as well as experience with Process Builder, Flow, and Custom Objects\. Experience with Pardot is a plus\.
- Create comprehensive, complex IT architectural designs to transfer user requirements to solutions
- Design and manage total application & system architecture and technical environment, integrating application needs and technology trends with appropriate hardware, software & infrastructure capabilities
- Maintain detailed knowledge of business operations and provide guidance on how to best utilize software applications and related technologies to support current and future business requirements
- Provide advanced application and/or systems support and training
- Provide high level consultative services to businesses/functions
- Provide architectural and technical oversight of IT projects
- Design and manage application and system architecture and technical environment, integrating application needs and technology trends with software capabilities
- Design, coordinate and facilitate environment management with operations and system administration teams including data integrity and access, configuration and purchased software implementation
- Develop and communicate technical standards and IT best practices
- Evaluate and test potential architectural & technical solutions to ensure that the company's strategic goals are met
- Test hardware engineering and software design concepts to develop technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Maintain appropriate system security architecture and design new applications and interfaces with proper security protections in mind
- Provide technical guidance to IT staff
- May manage assigned project budgets
- May lead a small IT team under the direction of IT Manager
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as necessary
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities :
- Advanced understanding of relational database concepts & conventions
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of two or more areas of technical specialization
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Strong technical leadership and design skills
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze business needs and to create IT solutions
- Ability to master and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of System Development Life Cycle principles & practices
- Ability to teach and explain new concepts and techniques in a straightforward and understandable manner
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently as well as in a group/team setting
- Demonstrated high degree of self\-motivation and goal orientation
- Takes responsibility for achieving results
- Encourages others to do the same. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions
- Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions Education
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 7 years of demonstrated related experience in two or more areas of specialty. Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
Company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401\(k\) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to Kaley@valintry.com
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.