Seeking Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients and our internal delivery teams in implementing sales effectiveness tools and processes and deploying Salesforce within our client's existing enterprise.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering sales effectiveness and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, sales tool implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities.
- This role would work on engagements from discovery and requirements gathering through implementation, training, and support.
- This is an opportunity to be a key member of a growing Salesforce practice for the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales effectiveness strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, territory and account management, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting sales effectiveness and sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Responsible for managing key business stakeholders and leading high-level requirements gathering, process mapping.
- Participates in, and facilitates as needed, customer requirements and solution design workshops
- Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Advanced Admin AND/OR Sales/Service Cloud Consultant certification
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of sales incentive, reporting, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, process and talent issues
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Sales Effectiveness and Sales Operations
- Experience with Salesforce administration
- Experience working in PMP centric or Agile centric project engagement frameworks, and flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of both
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Comfortable presenting to C-level and senior leadership teams
- Bachelors' Degree
- Willingness to travel (Monday – Thursday)
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce implementations and configurations
- Understands of all aspects of Salesforce current and future release functionality for multiple clouds such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Community Cloud
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy, and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.