The Salesforce Administrator plays a key role in the maintenance and growth of company-wide sales intelligence using Salesforce and other sales-related product suites. This individual will collaborate directly with internal stakeholders to provide primary user support and functionality while offering critical insight into performance and trends, leveraging data. The Salesforce Administrator will drive and support the adoption and optimization of our current cloud-based tools for sales performance. He/she will be proactive and forward-thinking to go above and beyond initial analysis requests that contribute to the success of our sales growth strategy to drive revenue growth and optimized financial performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Serve as the primary Salesforce Administrator with an unmatched commitment to driving exceptional sales results
* Perform all tasks related to daily operations of Salesforce and other sales-related product suites, including user management, creating & maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and workflow configuration. Other sales-related product suites include Funnel Source, Revenue Cloud, Commercial Tribe, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SharePoint, etc.
* Provide training and support to all users; organize and lead weekly meetings for sales stakeholders and data governance teams
* Ensure proper documentation on Business Requirements, Training Materials, Functional Design, Process & Data Flows, Use Cases & Test Plans/Scripts
* Build, analyze and enhance reports, dashboards, scorecards that evaluate current and future sales goals against sales performance
* Participate in change management projects that drive process improvement and optimization of sales intelligence
* Remain current with Salesforce releases and advise Sales Enablement leadership on applicable enhancements,
* Work with a team of highly passionate individuals who strive for innovation and partnership
* Support the operations and technology for internal stakeholders, in which level of intensity and high-pressure projects vary
* Work in an organization with high visibility to our executive suite
* The interview process may consist of an exercise to assess analytical skills and system administration comprehension
* Ability to travel approximately less than 10%
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.