We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator with 2-4 years of experience supporting a large enterprise and someone that understands the importance that Values and Culture play in a successful organization and aligns professionally and personally.
This individual will have advanced Salesforce Administrator skills to support the enterprise. In addition, this individual MUST have an appetite to learn CPQ and FSL and support up to 200 Salesforce users by understanding company data, metrics, trends and other analytics to help manage and drive business outcomes.
- Serve as primary Salesforce Administrator to support day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance, and improvement of the SFDC Platform including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Technical knowledge to create automations, generate reports and dashboards, and train/support users on using Salesforce
- Work with 2 divisions of the company for process evaluation, scoping, and completion of new development requests.
- Assess the impact of new functionality and data requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set and user adoption across the organization
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce platform, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in designing and implementing new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience in building custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead client interactions and communications
- Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
- Strong understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to help wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree
The following skills would also be a plus:
- Certifications in Sales Cloud and or Service Cloud
- Some knowledge and experience with CPQ
- Some knowledge and experience with FSL
- Salesforce experience in Manufacturing, Logistics, Rental
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.