The Product Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting the development and ongoing management of customer-facing reporting, as well as internal operational support that includes workforce management reporting, workflow development, data management, ad hoc and/or new reporting needs (definition, design, delivery), and administration of certain software. In addition, this role is also responsible for regularly measuring and monitoring the product's performance via business analytic tools. The Product Analyst is also responsible for the presentation of market performance and works in conjunction with the Executive Director to provide information to the various stakeholders.
Product Management Operations:
- The Product Analyst performs analysis in order to assess the performance of the product and the need for any change as well as the potential impact(s), which includes data/process/workflow modeling
- Additionally, the role produces reports and makes recommendations to the product management team for guidance in decision making pertinent to the field delivery
- The role has the obligation to drive customer/consumer intelligence through the development of internal data sources that improve the business's understanding of the product's performance, and will normally communicate with other departments in the business in order to protect/enhance the value proposition, and delivery improvement (engagement, delivery efficiency/effectiveness)
- The role ensures that there is a good flow of communication between the market team and the rest of the organization (corporate and field teams), as well as a clear communication of the overall status to these teams
- Degree in business or the equivalent in functional experience
- Experience in product analytics/financial analytics and performance management within a product portfolio; experience creating user journeys, use cases, business cases, workflows, and corporate communications; must have experience in business analysis, leading team work sessions and giving presentations; Must be creative while also having critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- Organizational/Project management skills: Exceptional organizational, great time management skills, ability to prioritize, detailed oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- People Skills: It is extremely important for the Product Analyst to possess great people skills and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams; Due to the role's demand for constant interaction with other people, whether during presentations, or during normal cross-functional collaborations, the Product Analyst must possess excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Self-Motivated: Must be motivated and proactive, constantly taking initiative to learn skills and tools that will increase his/her efficiency in the performance of his/her duties
- Work Environment/Travel: Our environment requires flexibility (priorities, deadlines, hours); minimal travel expected with this position
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.