We are seeking an ambitious and results driven teammate to join our growing Salesforce Pardot Practice!
VALiNTRY Offices are located in Winter Park, Florida (Orlando Area). The ideal candidate would be someone within commuting distance from our corporate office. We will also consider 100% remote candidates who have deep expertise in Pardot and Salesforce.
VALiNTRY is seeking a strong Pardot specialist who is ideally Certified as Pardot Specialist to service our amazing clients. Pardot Consultant level and Salesforce Admin certifications are also a plus, but not required for this role.
The right candidate will be a tactical and strategic problem solver that can enable VALiNTRY's customers to maximize the use of Salesforce and Pardot. We are focused on the healthcare and financial services verticals so interest in those industries is also a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of Pardot experience
- Strong experience in Salesforce (Core) and integrating with Pardot
- Understanding HTML and CSS (Not full on development but technically competent for front end look and feel)
- B2B Marketing Analystics experince
- Pardot Specialist Certification
- Pardot Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Pardot API and B2BMA
- Front End Development expertise (HTML / CSS)
As a VALiNTRY Pardot consultant you will be engaging with end clients on daily basis. In this role, you'll be scoping our client's challenges and fulfilling project requirements that solve problems and help businesses grow efficiently.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.