Incumbent resouce can be in Boston MA, or Harford CT, Open to remote resouces that could do paid travel to those locations 2 to 3 days a week ever other week.
Multi-Channel Campaign SFMC Architect:
Come join our new and growing Healthcare / Medical Digital Communications team. Must be in Boston or Hartford (CT). Will consider telecommute / remote under special circumstances.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer is a multi-channel marketing specialist who will deliver campaigns across digital and non-digital media. As the resident architect in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will be responsible for ongoing development of our Salesforce.com / Marketing Cloud deployment along with creating solutions for business owners that include journeys, automations, data extensions, email, SMS, print, content management and data analysis. Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
– Responsible for multi-channel campaign execution including segmentation, design, and reporting.
– Will utilize the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to build multi-channel marketing journeys (including email, print, phone, and mobile touchpoints)
– Performing day-to-day marketing operations including campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment
– Analyzing data from digital marketing programs to develop internal best practices for Aetna by proactively researching email and mobile engagement statistics
– Audience / List segmentation and contact management using SQL
– Contributing to team by proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
– Managing the digital engagement role for Journeys
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred; may include experience with
- ExactTarget, Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, IBM Watson, etc.)
- Ideally professional experience of 5+ years (with 3+ years of multi-channel marketing operations experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud – email marketing provides a strong foundation)
- Working knowledge of HTML and email design principles
- A working knowledge of RequireJS for dependency management, a working knowledge of jQuery, and an understanding of the Postmonger event framework
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification preferred, with an understanding of how journeys function in Salesforce Journey Builder
- Database management/SQL experience
- JQuery, HTML and JSON a plus
- Project Management skills
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability
- Strong quantitative skills and desire to make data-driven decisions
Sponsorship is currently not available for this role.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.