Junior Salesforce Admin
We are hiring a Salesforce Administrator who will be an integral part of the team across the entire platform. This includes interaction and supporting the sales team with prospect meetings to understand the technical scenarios as well as acting as the internal Salesforce Admin.
- This role is for a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can adapt quickly to different business needs and has experience with a wide range of Salesforce.com functionality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn business processes and understand complex systems.
- We work with our stakeholders to leverage Salesforce and how our customization of Salesforce can help them drive more sales success.
- We are looking for someone who has natural curiosity and the desire to learn several different skills necessary to deliver results and support the full organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with prominent stakeholders, who have dynamic sets of requirements, and strike a balance between strategic objectives and tactical needs
- Define, document, prioritize requirements and work with IT / Development teams deliver solutions
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with implementation/ enhancements of systems and processes
- Support internal Salesforce instance on a go-forward basis
- Manage small-to-medium sized projects and participate in larger projects run by the team. Includes stakeholder meetings, project plans, issue lists, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce, ideally with exposure to multiple implementations and instances
- Ability to understand business needs and translate problems into requirements, delivering flexible, scalable solutions that can evolve along with the broader business
- Demonstrated technical aptitude via a technical degree or applied experience
- Highly motivated professional, excited to learn new subject matter while operating in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to engage / communicate with users at all levels, including Executive Management
- Salesforce Certified Administrator would be a plus
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Self-employed corp-to-corp candidates are welcome. Thank you.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.