Junior Salesforce Developer:
We are seeking an ambitious and results driven teammate to join our growing Salesforce Practice!
VALiNTRY Offices are located in Winter Park, Florida (Orlando Area). The ideal candidate would be someone within commuting distance from our corporate office.
VALiNTRY is seeking a Jr Developer who is ideally Certified in salesforce to service our amazing clients. Salesforce Developer I or Platform Developer is highly desired, and we will consider Salesforce Administrator certification in leu of Development certs
The right candidate will be a tactical and strategic problem solver that can enable VALiNTRY's customers to maximize the use of Salesforce through application development. We are focused on the healthcare and financial services verticals so interest in those industries is also a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Experience in SOQL AND Apex (6+ months of hands on coding experience required)
- Admin Cert or Platform 1 cert preferred or willing to obtain certification within 90 days
- Proficient with Lighting flow, Process Builder, Advance Formulas, and Validations rules, (Integration experience preferred)
- Understanding of software development life cycle with exposure to agile/scrum
- Exposure with API consumption (GET and POST)
- Conga document management system very nice to have or willing to learn it
As a VALiNTRY Salesforce Developer you will be engaging with team members on daily basis. In this role, you'll be scoping our client's challenges and fulfilling project requirements that solve problems and help businesses grow efficiently.
Something like this:
As a VALiNTRY Salesforce Developer you will be engaging with team members to deliver projects on a daily basis. In this role, you'll be tasked with coding and deployment of project requirements that solve problems and drive client growth. Working alongside a team of administrators, Client, project managers and solutions architects. There will be an expectation of less than 5% travel with this role.
Why work at VALiNTRY:
VALiNTRY is a Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner who has had the following recognitions over the years:
- Orlando Business Journal Best Places to work 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Orlando Business Journal CEO of the year – 2016
- #142 on the Inc 500 in 2017
- #202 on the Client 2018 Technology Fast 500
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.