Junior Salesforce Analyst
The Junior Salesforce Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager and Sr. Salesforce Analyst to facilitate the operational and analytical aspects of the project. Specifically, this role will own information tracking, analysis and reporting. Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills and have demonstrated initiative in prior positions, have an inordinate bias for action and be comfortable with gathering requirements and working with stakeholders.
The position requires the following, non-negotiable characteristics:
- Precision and accuracy in the performance of all duties.
- Direct, articulate and succinct communication style, both verbal and written.
- Mastery of organizational skills, including management of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Analysis of issues with a methodical and efficient, yet thorough, approach.
- Self-motivation to be proactive in identifying problems and developing recommended
- Self-discipline to always conduct oneself with the utmost professionalism, integrity, reliability
- and accountability.
- Prepare periodic (weekly / monthly) reports related to performance of the project
- Utilize tracking, reporting and forecasting tools to increase visibility of project detail and milestones
- Review and provide weekly reports on changes.
- Analyze one-time proposals and provide weekly in-depth reporting
- Monitor services performed vs. services not performed and provide reporting on potential opportunities
- Review existing processes and systems for the project team and introduce new solutions
- Review proposals for completeness and accuracy
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- 2-3 years of Salesforce experience
- 2-3 years prior experience as a business analyst
- Ability to communicate findings and ideas in plain language; excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.