VALiNTRY is seeking a Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) Consultant to assist with an implementation of Field Service Lightning. This implementation is crucial to the client's success with Salesforce and streamline processes for field service agents.
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Assist VALiNTRY core consultants and delivery manager to architect and build a best-in-class implementation of Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning.
- Configure Salesforce Solutions using point and click tools available on the platform eg. Process Builder, workflow rules, and Flows
- Leverage Salesforce Platform to implement scalable solutions
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches and train and mentor our team as required.
- 2+ years project experience in a hands-on position
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Customer Service and Field Service Business Operations with experience solving Complex Use Cases utilizing the breadth of the Salesforce Platform
- Any Salesforce Certifications is a Plus, preferably Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud or Field Service Lightning Consultant.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- Working hands-on experience on building Custom Applications, Lightning Experience, FSL Mobile App Extensions, Flows, Process Builders, and SLAs/Entitlement Processes within Salesforce.
- Understand Release Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Best Practices and Governance.
- Client Facing Experience in the following areas:
- Discovery and Design, Delivering Solution Options to Customers, Enterprise Application Architecture
- Attention towards detail – detail oriented
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills
- Keep an open mind and must be flexible to change
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.