We are seeking an Einstein Analytics Dashboard Developer with strong Salesforce Administrator skills. This individual will support the executive leadership team and other stakeholders by understanding company data, metrics, trends and other analytics to help manage and drive business outcomes.
- Create and Build Einstein Analytics Dashboards using JSON
- Working with Business Intelligence and data mining tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Birst, Microsoft Power BI)
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ETL
- Visualizing data to communicate insights
- Working in a consulting environment and/or working with stakeholders to understand and achieve business goals using data
Candidates must also have:
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead client interactions and communications
- Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
- Strong understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to help wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The following skills would also be a plus:
- Experience with statistical and predictive modelling
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud experience.
- Salesforce Analytics and or Einstein Certification a plus
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.