FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WINTER PARK, Fla., September 28, 2020 – VALiNTRY360, a digital transformation company, is helping the fight against COVID-19, but not in the traditional sense. They are implementing technology to support some of the true heroes, healthcare providers, and healthcare technology clients do their job better.
Before March 2020, healthcare professionals were slowly transitioning to more digital business models and patient experiences. When the current pandemic first became a reality, the industry was forced to rapidly pivot to primarily digital tools and experiences to meet the new COVID-related demands of patients, municipalities, and insurers (cases, clinical trials, etc). This “new normal” in turn exposed many dormant issues for their analog business processes that needed to be addressed to meet the needs of 21st-century healthcare. Some examples of common challenges include:
- A lack of patient/sales automation.
- High average call volume (20+ minutes).
- No alignment between departments (billing, sales, marketing, service).
- Non-integrated platforms (billing, sales, marketing, etc unable to share data).
- Siloed data.
- Inconsistent business processes by department.
“The Healthcare industry has had to rapidly shift from analog to digital almost overnight in order to continue delivering value while maintaining revenue during the most significant crisis in generations,” said Daryl Dixon, CEO of VALiNTRY360. “One way to do this is by streamlining workflows and business processes to improve a patient experience that has previously been cumbersome and disjointed.”
VALiNTRY360 is currently helping healthcare companies develop valuable solutions such as:
- Creating and standardizing an operating model for urgent care facilities to manage increased patient intake and records
- Creating a clinical study experience and journey with triggered emails/SMS based on the patients’ activity
- Deploying marketing automation to drive brand awareness and new patient recruitment outside of the current network
- Designing a Contact Center Operating Model that provides greater insights to resource planning, key performance metrics, and assignment of caseloads
- Developing a variety of connected communication channels for patient engagement and support (chat, phone, email, SMS).
- Deploying a HIPAA-compliant online community with FAQs and other information resources to allow customers to quickly resolve self-service issues or submit cases to patient support
As VALiNTRY360’s clients implement these and other changes, they are seeing significant improvements in efficiency and revenue such as:
- Wworkflow automations & improvements that reduced the time needed for manual processes by 50%.
- An 18-minute average reduction in phone hold time for patients.
- A 50% increase in revenue pipeline activity.
Originally founded in 2013, VALiNTRY360 uses its deep knowledge of the Healthcare, IT, Public Accounting, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products industries as well as Salesforce expertise to deliver innovative digital transformation solutions that help clients reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and drive business growth. The firm is unique as one of the few Salesforce® Silver Consulting Partners that also provides staffing services.
With three offices across the U.S. and one of the largest independent resume databases in North America, VALiNTRY360 can deliver a breadth and depth of qualified, professional U.S.-based talent that is rarely matched in any industry. The firm’s client list includes organizations that range from large hospital networks and global entertainment companies to other technology startups and not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
To learn more about VALiNTRY360’s services, please visit our website: http://www.valintry360.com/